With or without any doctor voicing the words, we are shooting to leave Milwaukee around the 5th or 6th of November. As far as I know my last tests and doctor’s appointment is on the 3rd. No one has suggested that this final appointment will result in any immediate further treatment so we are moving forward with plans until such time as we are forced to change it.
It looks like we have a new gig. There are a couple details we are trying to clarify so I’ll hold off sharing details for a few days but we had a good interview today and unless there was misunderstanding on our part about any of the details we are IN. The gig will last from about Mid November to Mid April. Perfect for our needs.
Even though we were sort of looking forward to goofing off for a while, my medical conversations have convinced me that the best thing I can do for myself is to get myself something a little more active to do so that I can drop some weight. Seeing as it looks like I’m going to need surgery at some future date it would be smart if I lost some weight and get myself into a better pre-op condition.
On the more immediate front, we spent most of the day dealing with Amazon and UPS. We placed a 4 shipment order and for some reason the address we gave is being considered undeliverable. With four separate shipments all setting off bells we’ve spent most of the day trying to get each shipment sorted out. The trick will be to see if they get it right over the next three days. Remind me to check my delivery address better next time….. sigh.
The trees are calling us and I can’t wait to get back into the world of green trees and critters.
Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll talk with you tomorrow.